//MANGO// Cool, sweet & sour this is one of my favourite fruits that acts on the STOMACH and LUNG. It is also a Qi and blood tonic. The mango benefits the STOMACH and relieves vomiting. It's great at quenching thirst and acts as a diuretic in the body. ▪
//NUTRITION// 1 cup of mango has a good value of nutrients. One of the most notable is vitamin C, with 60 mg per serving. Adult women need about 75 mg of vitamin C a day and men need about 90 mg. Mangoes are high in potassium, and one serving has 277 mg. Mango also contains small amounts of calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. One cup of mango also provides trace amounts of copper, selenium, manganese and zinc. Adding mango to your diet can help you increase your intake of all these important nutrients.
//ENJOY// Mango Sparkling Cider Bellini
1 Large Ripe Mango, about 1 pound), peeled, pitted, flesh coarsely chopped
1× 750Ml Bottle Sparkling Apple Cider, chilled
¾ cup Seltzer Water, chilled
1. Place 6 champagne glasses in the freezer to chill.
2. Puree the mango flesh in a blender until smooth.
3. Push the puree through a fine sieve and into a bowl; discard any fibres that collect in the sieve.
4. Place 3/4 cup of the strained puree in the freezer or over ice, stirring occasionally, until cold but not frozen.
5. Cover and refrigerate any remaining puree for another use.
6. Transfer the 3/4 cup of mango puree to a pitcher.
7. Slowly add the sparkling cider to the mango puree while whisking gently to blend.
8. Stir in the seltzer water.
9. Pour the mixture into the chilled champagne glasses and serve immediately